You can make your life happier and fill them with joy, by doing small, simple acts everyday.
You don’t achieve great goals every day, nor do big things. Happiness is here and now, in the small things of life and you don’t need to seek it far. You can do small things that are within your reach to bring happiness into your life.
Though small and simple, these acts will bring happiness into your life and make your day more enjoyable.
Even if you are under pressure and strain, or if you have problems and difficulties, there are many little, simple actions that can make you feel happy. This happiness might not be strong and deep, and often is of short duration, but it certainly can improve the way you feel.
Below, you will find a few suggestions for bringing small moments of happiness into your daily life. With some creative thinking you can find more ideas, which might be more suitable to your life and circumstances.
Small Things to Make Your Life Happier
1. Wake up 10 minutes earlier in the morning and go stand by the window. You may also go out to the yard or garden, if you have one. Look around you, and for a few moments enjoy the quietness and splendor of the morning. So may people overlook this splendor, when the world is awakening in the morning.
2. Arrange it so that you have a few spare minutes in the morning to make yourself a cup of coffee. Getting up a little earlier in the morning allows you to have enough time, before you go to work, to drink your coffee calmly and enjoy it.
3. Eat something you enjoy eating. It could be just a small piece of cake or a fruit.
4. Call up a friend you like, which you haven’t talked with for a long time and have a nice conversation.
5. Once in a while, buy yourself flowers.
6. Once in a while, buy yourself a book.
7. Once in a while, buy yourself a magazine about topics that you enjoy reading about.
8. Have a nap in the afternoon. This will relax you and renew your energies for the rest of the day.
9. Do something you like doing, but which you usually don’t have the time to do. This might need some arrangement beforehand.
10. Take some time out during the day and read a few pages of a book. You can do so before going to work, on the way to work, if you are traveling buy bus or train, at lunchtime, in the evening, or before going to sleep.
11. Close your eyes and rest your body and mind just for a few moments, even when you are very busy.
12. Take a break and go out to walk for a short walk, even if it is only for ten minutes.
I am sure there are other, small things that can make you happy, which relate specifically to your life. Add them to this list. This could be going to the movies, going to the theater, eating out, playing with your children, going to the swimming pool and many more.
As you can see, happiness can be found in the small things of your everyday life.
Motivating and inspiring affirmations for every day and for every purpose, with all the guidance you need to make them work. You will learn how to use them effectively for improving your life and getting what you want.