By Remez Sasson
What are Worries?
- Expectation of failure and problems.
- Thoughts about what might happen if…
- A useless mental activity that wastes your time and energy.
- Negative thoughts.
- Low self-esteem.
- Negative affirmations.
Why do you worry?
- It is a habit of the mind.
- Your mind is programmed to worry.
- You assume that certain problems cannot be solved.
- Fear of failure.
- Going through negative experiences in the past.
- Inability to reject unwanted thoughts.
- Lack of mental discipline.
- Lack of self confidence.
- Lack of self esteem.
- Lack of ambition and motivation.