Are you looking for a job? Consider repeating positive affirmations for work.
You can take advantage of the power of positive affirmations to find work. This does not mean that you stop looking for a job, just repeat a few affirmations once or twice a day, and then someone might offer you a job.
Repeating affirmations, as I have written in my other articles, requires that you repeat them often, with attention and belief. You also need to avoid negative self talk.
At the same time, you need to continue looking for work. Search for a new job, look at job ads, and continue going to job interviews.
Repeating positive affirmations for finding work will motivate you and open your mind to see opportunities and take action. You will become more positive, and might even attract people who would offer you work or a new and better job.
You might not believe that affirmations work. It might seem strange to you that words can have an effect on your life. Words have no power and do not affect your life, unless you repeat them often, and try to believe what you are repeating.
Gradually, as the positive thoughts and words sink into your subconscious mind, they would start to affect your thinking, behavior and actions.
You will begin to recognize opportunities that otherwise you would not have seen. You will act more positively and efficiently, and therefore, increase your chances of finding work.
20 Daily Positive Affirmations for Work
Choose one or more sentences from the list below, and start repeating them for a minute or two, several times a day.
While repeating the affirmations for work, do so with a positive attitude, and avoid negative thoughts and negative feelings, since they produce negative energy. Feeling confident that you are going to find a good job is going to help you a lot.
Pay attention to the words and believe what you are saying. At the same time, keep an open mind for opportunities that open up.
1. I am attracting the right work into my life.
2. It is so easy and fun to find a good job.
3. A successful company has offered me a great job.
4. The door to a new and good work is opening for me now.
5. I am working in a place I love and I am receiving a high salary.
6. I am a successful entrepreneur. I recognize opportunities and use them wisely.
7. I am working in a wonderful workplace with wonderful people.
8. I am working at my dream job.
9. I have found a lucrative work which I enjoy doing.
10. My affirmations are attracting to me the work I love doing.
11. People are constantly asking my company to work for them and are rewarding me plentifully.
12. The work that I am doing is highly appreciated and it is bringing me more money.
13. I am attracting an opportunity for a wonderful and well-paying job.
14. I work at a workplace that I love, and which gives me satisfaction and good money.
15. I am doing my work in the best possible way and I am richly rewarded for it.
16. I run a great business and my team are great workers.
17. I have found the right work for me, at the right place, and I work with people I like.
18. I love and enjoy doing my work.
19. I am working at a job I love and enjoy, and which is bringing me a lot of money.
20. I am attracting into my life the best and most suitable job for me.
You might also like reading Inspiring Affirmations for Finding a Good Job.
I would like to emphasize that repeating affirmations to find work would help you attract new opportunities, and make you aware of them, but at the same time, you need to take action, learn new skills if necessary, and not just wait passively for a job to appear.
Searching for work actively, and at the same time using affirmations, would bring faster results.
To make affirmations work for you, it is necessary that you ask yourself a few questions and answer them sincerely.
1. Do you really want to find work?
2. Do you have the qualification required for the kind of job you are seeking?
3. Are you willing to accept all the responsibility and effort required for the job you are looking for?
4. What are your career goals?
If your answer is “yes” to all these questions, go ahead and start using the positive declarations on this page. If your answer is “no”, you will need to find out why, and change your attitude.
For full information and guidance read the book Affirmations -Words of Power, where you will find all the instructions and advice for using affirmations, as well as many affirmations for almost every goal and purposes.