Peace of mind is essential to happiness, the ability to focus the mind, and for handling calmly and efficiently the daily affairs of life. It is also essential for self improvement and spiritual growth.
Below, you will find a few phrases I wrote on peace of mind, which I hope you will like to read. You can use these words for inspiration, for meditation, and to learn about the importance and benefits of peace of mind.
1. “You turn off the engine of your car when you arrive to your destination, so why don’t you turn off the engine of your mind when there is no need to think?”
2. “The mind is like a room that is always full with a lot of stuff. There is no free space there. When you empty your mind of this stuff, you make room for peace of mind.”
3. “Give your brain some rest, by switching off the movements of the mind. As the body needs rest, so the mind needs rest.”
4. “You experience peace of mind when the stormy waves of your mind calm down.”
5. “True peace of mind is not dependent on circumstances. It comes from within you, when your mind is quiet.”
6. “Real peace of mind stops the restlessness of the mind and silences futile and meaningless thoughts.”
7. “You get peace of mind not by thinking about it or imagining it, but by actually working on quietening and relaxing the restless mind.”
8. “Your true nature is absolute peace, but it is hidden beneath your thoughts, worries and restlessness.”
9. “Silence your mind through concentration and meditation, and you will discover the peace of the Spirit that is within you.”
10. “The mind is like a TV screen. There is always movement there, and there is always action there. You can turn off your TV, and you can also turn off the TV screen of your mind.”
11. “If you want to experience peace of mind you have to close the windows and doors of your mind and not allow your worries and thoughts to disturb you.”
12. “A state of inner peace creates a state of external peace.”
13. “When you are able to stop your thinking, and at the same time stay fully awake, and you will experience the great ocean of inner peace.”
14. “You are the consciousness and awareness beyond your mind and your thoughts. By stilling the mind you realize this fact. Then, peace of mind will be always be with you.”
15. “The wind creates waves in the ocean. Restless thoughts, like the wind, create waves and storms in the mind. As the ocean calms down when there is no wind, so the mind calms down when there are no thoughts.”
16. “When the restless activity of your mind slows down, when your thoughts stop rushing like waves on a windy day, you will start getting glimpses of the sweet taste of inner peace.”
17. “Worries, fears, desires, restlessness, nervousness are the cause of lack of peace.”
18. “When you sleep deeply, nothing worries you. You enjoy peace. You can enjoy this same peace while being awake and active. It is a matter of training your mind.”
19. “Through concentration and meditation you become the boss of your mind, and gain the ability to tell it when to be active and when to stay silent.”
20. “Regular meditation awakens the ability to enjoy inner peace while talking, eating, walking, working, and while doing any other activity.”
21. “A calm mind is a strong and focused mind.”
22. “When your mind becomes calm, you become more patient, tolerant and considerate.”
23. “Negative feelings and negative thoughts keep peace, calmness and happiness away.”
24. “When you learn to calm down the winds and storms in your mind, you start enjoying calmness and inner peace.”
25. “The presence and guidance of a true spiritual teacher, meditating, and reading inspiring words and quotes, tend to make the mind peaceful.”
26. “Find the time to be alone and in a quiet place, and watch the activity of your mind and how thoughts constantly come and go. This will teach you how your mind works, and enable you to calm down the endless flow of thoughts that run in your mind.”
27. “Meditate regularly every day, be positive in your thoughts and actions, and strive to calm down the restlessness of the mind, and soon peace of mind will be yours.”
28. “You do not need your fears, worries and restless thinking, yet, you keep inviting them into your mind. For what purpose? Your life will be better without them.”
29. “As you clean your house, so you can clean your mind of unnecessary and useless thoughts and worries. As you enjoy a clean house, you will also enjoy a clean and uncluttered mind.”
30. “Unclutter your mind, and you will find inner peace.”
Feel free to quote these words and phrases, but I would appreciate if you also mention the name of the author and this page address.
Inner Peace in the Busy Daily Life
Calm Down the Nonstop Chatter of Your Mind
Inner Peace in the Busy Daily Life
Are you often stressed and tense?
Do negative thoughts and worries harass you?
Learn how to remain calm and poised in everyday life and in stressful situations.
Learn to enjoy inner peace in everyday life.More Info
Support This Website
This website offers plenty of information, advice and guidance for free. If you liked the articles and feel that they have helped you, please consider supporting us, by contributing any amount you wish. Thank you.Support Website
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.