Making a decision to achieve success is not enough. Many do so, but they do not back their decision with action.
It is so easy and pleasant to daydream, watch programs on TV about celebrities and follow them on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. This might be sweet, but it will not make you successful.
To achieve success you need to act. You need to do things. You need to follow through with your decisions, even if it is difficult and inconvenient and you need leave your comfort zone.
You need to motivate yourself constantly, until motivation become a habit.
Decisions and plans need to be backed by strong desire and strong ambition, steady motivation, and perseverance. You have to keep your goal constantly in your mind, and avoid negative thoughts and doubts about your ability to achieve your goal. To do so, you need a constant supply of motivation.
We read about successful and rich people and want to be like them. A weak desire is not enough. It must be burning desire that is not stopped by obstacles and by failures.
Almost every successful person experienced failure and rejection, but they found the inner strength to rise above them and continue trying.
Many try to reach far, but only the ones who do not give up win.
What do you choose, to be on the ranks of those who:
- Only daydream.
- Try, fail, and quit.
- Go all the way, despite obstacles, fears and failures.
How to Motivate You to Stay Motivated?
It is natural to be at times frustrated, exhausted, or discouraged. Here are few actions that can motivate you.
1. You need to remind yourself often, about the importance of your goal.
2. Think how much your goal means to you.
3. Repeat your decision to achieve success.
4. Always try to find ways to replenish our motivation and enthusiasm.
5. Think of the benefits of achieving your goal.
6. Read about people who have achieved success.
7. Read inspiring quotes by people who achieved success.
8. When frustrated or discouraged, exercise your body, take a walk or go the gym.
9. Surround yourself by positive people.
One of the most important keys to motivation is positive thinking. Do not underestimate it. It does the job.
Another important key that I often use is affirmations. Just find or compose a positive sentence that inspires and motivates you and repeat it whenever you need to brace yourself.
Motivational Words and Motivational Phrases
1. “Getting motivated is like starting the engine of your car and beginning to move.”
2. “Motivation awakens excitement, happiness, positive expectations and energy.”
3. “Getting motivated is one of the most important steps toward getting what you want.”
4. “A persistent strong desire pushes your goal into manifestation.”
5. “Success requires that you have a motivating inner power to push you forward. If you don’t have this power you need to develop it.”
6. “Motivation, backed by good planning and correct action leads to success.”
7. “It is important that you motivate yourself only towards worthy and positive goals that will benefit you and others.”
8. “Motivation is the electrical power that activates the engine of success.”
Listening to motivational music can do wonders. It can boost your feelings and energy levels, and makes you desire to act and do things.
Different music is suitable for different people, and therefore, it is you, who need to find out what kind of music motivates you.
Some might like rock music and others pop music, some might like country songs, and others, concerts or quiet music.
Each day, find the time to listen to music that motivates you, and then use the energy and zest it gives you to work on your goals.
Speaking of motivational music, I would like to share you with you a video with a song by a group of three young Italian singers with gorgeous voices, called “Il Volo”.
Affirmations - Words with Power
Motivating and inspiring affirmations for every day and for every purpose, with all the guidance you need to make them work.
Learn how to use affirmations effectively, to improve your life, achieve goals, and get the things you want.
Hundreds of affirmations for almost every purpose.
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.