Do you sometimes ask yourself, “how can I motivate myself?”
Making a decision to achieve success is not enough. Many do so, but they do not back their decision with action.
It is so easy and pleasant to daydream, watch programs on TV about celebrities and follow them on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. This might be sweet, but it will not make you successful.
You Need Motivation and Action to Achieve Success
To achieve success you need to act. You need to do things. You need to follow through with your decisions, even if it is difficult and inconvenient and you need leave your comfort zone.
You need to motivate yourself constantly, until motivation become a habit.
Decisions and plans need to be backed by strong desire and strong ambition, steady motivation, and perseverance. You have to keep your goal constantly in your mind, and avoid negative thoughts and doubts about your ability to achieve your goal. To do so, you need a constant supply of motivation.
We read about successful and rich people and want to be like them. A weak desire is not enough. It must be burning desire that is not stopped by obstacles and by failures.
Almost every successful person experienced failure and rejection, but they found the inner strength to rise above them and continue trying.
Many try to reach far, but only the ones who do not give up win.
What do you choose, to be on the ranks of those who:
- Only daydream.
- Try, fail, and quit.
- Go all the way, despite obstacles, fears and failures.
How to Motivate Yourself to Stay Motivated?
Do you sometimes ask yourself, “How do I motivate myself?”
It is natural to be at times frustrated, exhausted, or discouraged. Sometimes, plans do not work out as expected. At other times, we feel tired and lack energy. Yet, you can awaken renewed motivation.
Here are few actions that can help you motivate yourself:
1. If you have a certain goal that you want to achieve, you need to remind yourself often, about the importance of your goal and how much you want it accomplished.
2. Think often, how much your goal means to you. Think of details, visualize it, and feel as if it is already accomplished.
3. Repeat your decision to achieve your goal, every day, several times a day.
4. Always try to find ways to replenish our motivation and enthusiasm.
One of the way to do so, is to do small acts that get you closer to your goal.
Sometimes, it is difficult to awaken enthusiasm, especially when the goal looks too big. In this case, do small actions that are easy to do, and which get you closer to the goal. This will keep the enthusiasm alive.
5. Think of the benefits of achieving your goal, and how your life will be after achieving it.
6. Read about people who have achieved success, and let their stories inspire you.
7. Read inspiring quotes by people who achieved success. Every quote is like a tiny sparkle of wisdom and inspiration. Visit our quotes directory.
8. When frustrated or discouraged, exercise your body, take a walk or go the gym. This will fill you with renewed energy and strength.
9. Surround yourself with positive and happy people. A positive mental attitude is contagious, and so are feelings of happiness.
One of the most important keys to motivation is positive thinking.
Do not underestimate it. It does the job.
Positive thinking is a mental attitude you should strive to adopt. With a positive attitude it is easier to arouse motivation.
Another important key that I often use is affirmations.
Affirmations are positive sentences that inspires and motivates. Repeating them often, and also whenever you need to brace yourself are give encouragement and increase inner strength..
Motivational Words and Motivational Phrases
Still asking the question, “How to motivate myself?”
Below, you will a few motivational statements and sentences that you might find useful.
Choose the ones you like, and repeat them often, whenever you need to brace yourself, awaken enthusiasm and get motivated.
- “Getting motivated is like starting the engine of your car and beginning to move.”
- “Motivation awakens excitement, happiness, positive expectations and energy.”
- “Getting motivated is one of the most important steps toward getting what you want.”
- “A persistent strong desire pushes your goal into manifestation.”
- “Success requires that you have a motivating inner power to push you forward. If you don’t have this power you need to develop it.”
- “Motivation, backed by good planning and correct action leads to success.”
- “It is important that you motivate yourself only towards worthy and positive goals that will benefit you and others.”
- “Motivation is the electrical power that activates the engine of success.”
Motivate Yourself with Motivational Music
Listening to motivational music can do wonders. It can boost your feelings and energy levels, and makes you desire to act and do things.
Different music is suitable for different people, and therefore, it is you, who need to find out what kind of music motivates you.
Some might like rock music and others pop music, some might like country songs, and others, concerts or quiet music.
Each day, find the time to listen to music that motivates you, and then use the energy and zest it gives you to work on your goals.
Speaking of motivational music, I would like to share you with you a video with a song by a group of three young Italian singers with gorgeous voices, called “Il Volo”.
Thank you for reading! To support my website and work, please click on the button below! Thanks in advance!