Are you looking for senior quotes to add to your Year Book? You have arrived to the right place.
Are you a high school graduate? The doors to your future are now open, and you will have to choose where to enter. Which way will you take, and what possibility you will follow?
Are you going to study in college or university? Are you going to qualify yourself for a certain job, go to work, or start a business?
No matter what you choose to do next, now is the time to celebrate finishing school and having a new start.
What to Write in Your Senior Quotes?
High school graduates share their quotes for their Year Book.
Senior quotes, also called graduation quotes, give students a chance to sum up their academic career in a short message.
Do you ask yourself, “What should I choose as my quote?”
There are several answers to this question:
- Write Something that summarizes your experience at the high school.
- Write about your experience at school.
- You can choose to share your attitude about your school and teachers.
- Thank your teachers for helping you.
- Show your gratitude to your parents.
- Share your attitude about your friends.
- Write about your difficulties and how you overcame them.
- Give your opinion about something that means much to you.
- Write about your future plans.
- You can write a funny quote, something entertaining, or something deep.
Bellow, you will find a few ideas about what to write. You will find ideas and examples of quotes from yearbooks and from various other sources.
In the example quotes below, you will find what high school graduates think, and how they describe their attitude experiences.
These quotes can give you ideas on how to phrase your own quote. They can give an idea of what to write for your senior quote.
Inspirational Best Senior Quotes
1. “I haven’t even begun to peak.”
2. “I’m a senior, but I stay fresh man.”
3. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
4. “The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one?”
5. “The future is a hundred thousand threads, but the past is a fabric that can never be rewoven.”
6. “My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold.”
7. “Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.”
8. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”
9. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.”
10. “Life isn’t how to survive the storm; it’s about how to dance in the rain.”
11. “It’s hard to soar with the eagles when you’re surrounded by turkeys.”
12. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match, each one of you is a fuse.”
13. “You get to consciously decide what has meaning and what doesn’t. You get to decide what to worship.”
14. “Don’t ever confuse the two, your life and your work. The second is only part of the first.”
15. “Now that you’ve graduated, just remember: Bosses don’t usually accept notes from your mother.”
16. “I’m a senior, but I stay fresh man.”
17. “Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes.”
18. “The road to success is always under construction.”
19. “If learning is like a sponge, don’t ever stop soaking it up. Never stop learning.”
20. “I’m looking forward to the future, and feeling grateful for the past.”
21. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”
22. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
23. “Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.”
24. “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.”
25. “Your certification is in your degree. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.”
Funny Senior Quotes
Here is a selection of funny quotes.
26. “I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and to whoever invented copy and paste. Thank you.”
27. “My computer screen is brighter than my future.”
28. “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.”
29. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.””
30. “Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.””
31. “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.”
32. “I made my friends laugh. Maybe I can be a comedian.”
Senior Year Quotes that Motivate
33. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
34. “It is absolutely still possible to make a difference.”
35. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
36. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.”
37. “There is no script. Live your life. Soak it all in.”
38. “You do have a future. There is light at the end of that inky black tunnel.”
39. “The old rules are crumbling and nobody knows what the new rules are. So make up your own rules.”
40. “Some people fail and some people success. I belong to the people that success.”
Senior Quotes about Success
41. “Why don’t you focus on where you’re going and less on where you came from?”
42. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”
43. “Real courage is holding on to a still voice in your head that says, ‘I must keep going.’ It’s that voice that says nothing is a failure if it is not final.”
44. “Don’t underestimate the power of your dreams.”
45. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”
46. “Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.”
47. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.”
48. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”
49. “Success doesn’t rush. The greatest reward is the journey!”
More Good Senior Quotes Examples
Are you looking for a few additional senior quotes? Read the following list, and feel free to use any of the quotes that you find suitable.
50. “This was the time I got some of my best friends.”
51. “Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow. It’ll soon be here.”
52. “How can I sum up my amazing time here in such a short space?”
53. “I wish good luck and success to all of the seniors!”
54. “No more homework and no more books!”
55. “These were the years that made me wiser.”
56. “I am now moving forward, to greater things.
57. “There were difficult times and there were pleasant times.”
58. “I will miss my teachers who helped me so much.”
59. “It was a time of learning, having fun, and meeting friends.”
60. “Now It is the time to start conquering the world.”
61. “I hope what I learned will help me in my life.”
62 “These were boring years. I am happy they are over.”
63. “I wonder where I will be ten years from now.”
64. “Dear future, here I come to make big changes.”
65. “Can I please stay another year?”
66. “True life is starting now. I need to look at the map.”
67. “A big thank you to my friends, family, and teachers for making me who I am today.”
68. “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.”
69. “If you follow your dreams, you are capable of anything.”
70. “You taught me to trust myself and i thank you for that.”
71. “You helped me discover my talents.”
72. “Goodbye old boyfriends. Hello new boyfriends!”
73. “You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past.”
74. “Goodbye past, hello future!”
75. “Life is going to be different know.”
76. “I am now more mature and wise.”
77. “I will show my teachers that I can reach far and build my business.”
78. “Now I have all the time at my disposal.”
79. “I am looking forward for a good future.”
80. “My good new life is beginning now.”
81. “Goodbye school, hello world, here I come.”
82. “I am going to learn to be the master of my life.”
83. “I choose happiness as my motto in life.”
84. “I am going to improve the skills I gained at school.”
85. “My teachers have done a great job with me.”
86. “My wonderful life are beginning now.”
Concluding Words and Some Advice
Do not forget to write your own words, if you are a new graduate. They will appear in the senior yearbook quotes, next to the yearbook photos.
How would you announce your graduation? Did you know there are beautiful graduation announcement templates you can find on the web?
Anything you write will enter into your yearbook and would always be there. It will speak about you. Some, might write funny yearbook quotes, and others, more serious ones.
It does not matter how long it takes to write. Find something that speaks about you, about your aspirations, or about the time you spent at high school.
Display confidence and self-esteem at this important time in your life, and start making plans for the future.
Now is the time to start building your future and learn new skills. If you haven’t planned your future, start planning it now.
Are You Looking for Tools to Help You Build Your Future?
You can find on this website eBooks to help you achieve a better future to accomplish your dreams and goals.
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Learn about the law of attraction and how to achieve dreams and goals.
Affirmations – Words with Power
Learn how to use the power of affirmations to improve your life.
Focus Your Attention
Exercise and guidance to help you improve your focus and concentration skills.
Build Up Your Willpower and Self Discipline
An eBook that teaches how to strengthen your willpower and self discipline.
Quotes Directory >> Senior Quotes
Image source – DepositPhotos