How do you feel at the end of the day? Do you feel satisfied that you managed to do everything you wanted to do, or are you frustrated because you wasted your time?
Do you manage your time properly?
15 Time Management
- Know what exactly want to do. This will save you a lot of time.
- If you have a lot of things to do, set your priorities first.
- Sometimes, you will need to to give up doing other, less important activities.
- Plan in advance, in a detailed manner, what you want to do.
- Write down in the evening, what things you wish to do the next day.
- Be reasonable with the tasks, number of goals and plans you undertake to accomplish.
- Take your time to do a good job. Don’t hurry. A good job is done slowly.
- Weed out what is unessential.
- Express your willpower in handling your tasks.
- Exercise self-discipline and perseverance in everything you do .
- Develop the persistence habit.
- Focus on what you are doing.
- Learn to ignore distractions.
- Go through to the finish line what you start doing.
- Feel happy upon the completion of any task or goal.
Though simple, these are useful time management tips. Try to use as many of them in your daily life.
Time management is not be an arduous activity. If you look at it as an unpleasant task it will be so. Better treat it as a way for improving your life and bringing more pleasure and happiness into your life.
Time management should not be approached with heaviness and as an ordeal, but with joy.
Do your best, but if you don’t find the time for doing what you planned to do, don’t feel bad about it, and don’t consider yourself a failure. There is tomorrow, and there is after tomorrow.
Do your best, without tension and anxiety and without fear that you won’t be able to accomplish your time management goals.
Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves.
– Lord Chesterfield-
Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment. That is what’s real.
– Sara Paddison –
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
– Laertius Diogenes –
To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.
– Eva Young –
Build Up Strong Willpower and Self-Discipline
Easy to follow program for increasing your willpower, self discipline and inner strength, with all the instructions, guidance and exercises you need.
Overcome procrastination, get rid of laziness, and develop decisiveness.
Gain perseverance and finish whatever you start.More Details
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.