Do You wish to Free Your Mind from Endless Thinking?
- Do you overthink and worry about everything?
- Do you lack control over your thoughts?
- Do you tend to inflate every difficulty beyond proportions?
- Do thoughts about unimportant matters bother you?
When constant chatter and constant thinking do not occupy your mind, your mind becomes sharper, more focused, resourceful and productive.
Learn how to calm down the constant chatter of your mind.
The Habitual Behavior of the Mind
Our mind is constantly busy, every hour of the day. All kind of thoughts enter the mind, stay a little while, and then make room for other thoughts. Thoughts, ideas, worries and fears constantly capture the attention and occupy the mind.
This nonstop activity does not allow the mind to think clearly, to be sharp and focused, and to be calm.
What Is the Meaning of a Calm Mind
Imagine yourself safe inside your house, while a storm is raging outside. The storm is raging fiercely, with strong winds, rain, thunder and lightning, but your house protects you from all of them. No matter what is happening outside, you feel safe, because your house can withstand any storm.
A calm mind is like this house, it shelters and protects you from difficult people, impatience, restlessness and stress.
It keeps your mind and your emotions calm, protects you from irritations and agitations, and enables you to deal efficiently with any issue that comes along.
How to Calm the Restless Mind
Our mind is more sophisticated than the most advanced computer. However, it is restless and busy with nonstop thinking from the moment we wake up until we fall asleep.
The mind is always busy with worries, fears and inner discussions, and inflates insignificant events beyond proportions. This needless nonstop thinking disturbs your tranquility and robs your inner peace.
Therefore, you need to:
- Learn to calm down the incessant chatter of the mind.
- Learn to stop overthinking.
- Learn to control the thoughts that enter your mind, by refusing to let in thoughts that create unhappiness, stress and fears.
Calm Down the Nonstop Chatter of Your Mind
78 pages PDF eBook.
Instant download after payment.
Payment is handled for us on Clickbank’s secure site. Your purchase will appear on your bank statement under the name “CLKBANK*COM”.
$19.95 – New Price $15.95
The Benefits of a Calm Mind
- When constant chatter and constant thinking do not occupy your mind, your mind becomes sharper, more focused, and therefore, more resourceful and more productive.
- A peaceful mind keeps your emotions calm, and protects you from irritation and agitation.
- When dealing with difficult people and difficult situations, a calm mind gives you better self-control and more poise.
- One of the most significant assets of calming down the chatter of the mind is learning to stop overthinking and repetitively brooding over fears, worries and problems
- A calm and peaceful mind is a great asset at work, at home, in relationships, when interacting with people, and in every area of life.
Table of Contents
LESSON 1 – THE NONSTOP CHATTER OF THE MIND
LESSON 2 – THE BENEFITS OF A CALM MIND
LESSON 3 – THE KING WHO REGAINED HIS POWER
LESSON 4 – CLOSING THE DOORS OF YOUR MIND
LESSON 5 – THE HABIT OF OVERTHINKING
LESSON 6 – A FOCUSED MIND CALMS DOWN THE MIND
LESSON 7 – CONCENTRATION IN DAILY LIFE
LESSON 8 – SIMPLE CONCENTRATION EXERCISES
LESSON 9 – REPEATING A MANTRA TO CALM THE MIND
LESSON 10 – CALMING YOUR MIND WITH MEDITATION
LESSON 11 – PRACTICING MEDITATION
The Unique Format of the Book
This book has been written in the format of conversations between a teacher and a pupil. This format made it possible to ask questions the reader might ask, and answer them in a simple and easy to understand language.
This format, also made it possible to clarify, guide and teach the topic in a personal way, as if the reader is in the presence of the teacher.
No, not at this time. People nowadays prefer reading digital products.
- You can read an eBook immediately after payment, without the need to wait for it to arrive in the post.
- You can read it wherever you are, on your smartphone, laptop or tablet.
Of course, you can print the eBook with your printer, if you prefer to read it on paper.
No, my book is not available on Amazon. It can only be purchased here, at my website.
You can, of course, also download and read it on your Kindle device.
What makes this book really unique are the following facts:
- It has been written in a simple language everyone can understand.
- It is a most practical book that teaches how to get real results, and provides step-by-step instructions.
- It is the product of my practical experience of many years with the topic of this book.
- The book teaches simple, powerful techniques and exercises.
Well, you might find part of the information online, but not in the way it is taught in this book.
Instead of searching for the information in many places, you have it all here, organized with step by step instructions, practical advice and exercises.
A great part of the teachings in this book are original, the product of a long study and practical experience.
This depends on you. If you practice earnestly what I teach in this book, and invest time and effort, you will get results.
Yes, it is safe! It is very important to us that your credit card is safe.
We use ClickBank.com to handle payments.
ClickBank.com is a leading global retailer and affiliate marketplace, which many online entrepreneurs trust and use.
You can also purchase the book by paying through PayPal.
No problem, just contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.