Motivation is important for anything you do, whether it is studying or making friends, learning a foreign language, bodybuilding, starting a new career or improving your financial condition.
Motivation is also important for self improvement, meditation and for improving your life. It is a driving force that you need to push you forward, and for doing anything, small or big.
Motivation is the driving force that keeps you energized and focused on your goal. It gives you the inner strength to go on and on, and do whatever is required to achieve your goal.
From what I see and hear from people, many lack motivation, and this leads to laziness, lack of ambition, and to dissatisfaction. However, to act, do and achieve, you need to strengthen the motivation.
How can you strengthen your motivation?
Your imagination and your thoughts play a major role in this respect. Visualizing what you would like to do or achieve, or repeating affirmations, increase the motivation, but you have to be careful not to think contradictory thoughts. It is no use visualizing or affirming for a few minutes, and then thinking negatively the rest of the day.
Here are a few tips for strengthening your motivation:
1. Start with small goals. Later, you can try strengthening your motivation in regard to bigger goals.
2. Choose something you would really like to do.
3. Choose reasonable goals at the beginning, as it is easier to strengthen the motivation with such goals. Later, you can try to strengthen your motivation regarding goals that now, seem impossible for you.
4. Make your goal very clear. Writing it down will help.
5. Visualize your goal as already accomplished and close your mind to contrary thoughts.
6. Repeat affirmations and positive statements concerning your goal
7. Read several times a day quotes that inspire you and create enthusiasm in you.
8. While visualizing, feel the joy you will get upon accomplishing your goal.
9. Whenever you have doubts, replace them with positive thoughts, and if this is difficult, engage yourself in doing something that diverts your attention to something else.
10. Read books or articles about people, who achieved success, especially in the area you want to excel.
11. Never give up, no matter how the situation is.
You can learn more about how to strengthen your motivation by reading the articles at www.successconsciousness.com/motivation-articles.html.