Does your attention always wander away?
Are you unable to fix your attention on one thing for more than a few moments?
When you are doing something, anything, is your mind focused on what you are doing, or do you daydream or think about something else?
The number one rule of success is to focus on what you are doing.
If you are not able to focus on what you are doing it might mean:
- You don’t really care about what you are doing at the current moment.
- You have problems on your mind, which take away your attention away, to other matters.
- You allow other thoughts, people, and external factors, to distract your attention.
- You have no control over your mind.
Without Focus You Cannot Achieve Anything
Is your mind always somewhere else? If it is, you are not putting forth your best. You are not acting efficiently. You are telling your subconscious mind, people, and the Universe, that what you are doing at the present moment is not important and does not deserve your and their attention.
If you are not focusing on what you are doing, if you are not focusing on your goal, and if you are not focusing on the topic you are thinking about or the problem you are trying to solve, you are actually wasting time and energy.
How can your mind come up with ideas or solutions, if you allow it to wander wherever it wants?
Why other people help you with your plans if you go in different directions, without focus?
How can the Universe help you in achieving your goals, if you don’t care enough for them?
Lack of Focus Signals a Lack of Enough Interest.
- When your mind is somewhere else, you make errors, your judgment is poor, and you miss opportunities.
- Doing one thing, while thinking about something else, means that you are not present here, in the present moment. Though your body is here, but your mind is somewhere else.
- You live a better life when your body, mind, actions and thoughts synchronize, work in unison, and are focused on the same object or activity.
- Only focused attention can lead you to success in your career, work, relationships, studies, tasks and chores.
- If your mind is always somewhere else, you become a bad listener, you don’t really see what is happening around you, you miss opportunities, and you become inefficient.
Being here, focusing your mind on what you are doing, doesn’t require superhuman powers. All you need is:
Do you now realize the importance of being here and now, focusing on your thoughts and on your actions?
Do you realize that if your mind is somewhere else you are not paying attention?
Without focus, you drift and attain nothing.
Would you make the effort to learn to focus on what you are doing, so that you act more efficiently, save time, do fewer mistakes, and make things happen?