There are a few important first steps you should follow, which require the investment of some time and effort on your part.
Using the power of your mind to create success does not mean that you just think of anything and it immediately attract it into your life.
People who learn about creative visualization and the law of attraction, often get too enthusiastic, and think that they will soon achieve success and get everything they want, just by thinking about what they want. But when nothing happens, they get disappointed and abandon their plans.
Your thoughts and imagination can make changes in your life, but you need to follow certain rules, have a really strong desire, and be willing not just to daydream or visualize, but do whatever is necessary to get what you want, even if this involves work and effort.
A few important points you should take into consideration:
- You need to have have a clear-cut goal. It could be some minor goal, such as getting ticket for a show, or having a successful business. Just saying that you desire success is not enough; there must be direction and a clear-cut goal.
- You need to form a clear mental image of what you want to create or attract into your life.
- Look at this mental image day after day, putting more details into the image, and making it clearer. This mental image is a matrix or mold, which need to stand out clearly in your imagination, just as if you are actually looking it.
- Hold the mental image before you constantly, regarding it not as fiction, but as a something real.
- If you can visualize clearly that’s great. If it is difficult for you to visualize, it’s okay if you only think about your goals and focus on them often, clearly thinking what you exactly you want to achieve. This will work too.
- Be open to ideas, intuition and opportunities, and take action when required.
You might meet people who will help you, get ideas on how to do things, or opportunities might come your way. You must be aware of the doors that open, see and recognize the opportunists, and use them, not just wait for things to happen without any effort on your side.
For complete steps and guidance see Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams