What is the law of attraction? How does it work, and does it really work?
There is so much talk about the law of attraction.
Why there is so much buzz about it?
Let’s start by defining what the law of attraction means.
What Is the Law of Attraction?
- The law of attraction is a manifestation of the creative power of the Universe.
- It is a term that describes the attractive power of thoughts and imagination, and how using it correctly can bring to you the situations, people and things that you want, as if drawing them by magnet.
- It works like the law of gravity. It attracts to you the things that you think about most often.
- The law of attraction is one of the laws of nature.
- It explains that correlation between the mind, thoughts and visualization, and how together, they can create positive changes in one’s life.
- This law manifests through the power of the mind, thoughts and the imagination.
- This law can create changes in your life, and help you achieve goals in accordance with the thoughts that you most often think.
- It manifests as the power that activates the drawing, attractive power of the Universe, which can bring into your life people, situations and the things you want.
The theory behind this law states that whatever you think about you attract into your life.
It is the law that makes it possible to attract wealth, money and possessions into your life.
It is the law that makes it possible to draw people into your life, create situations and achieve success.
The magnet draws to it anything made of iron. In the same way, the mind, with the help of the law of attraction, draws to you whatever you focus on, like a mental magnet. This means that you have to careful of the thoughts that you think. You need to think about the things you want, not about the things that you do not want.
The Law of attraction makes it possible to achieve whatever you imagine and hold in your mind’s eye. Of course, most of the times you will also need to make plans, take action, and use the opportunities that appear in your life.
Sometimes, it might work fast, and at other times, it might take a while to work and produce results.
The mind creates thoughts, and thoughts, when repeated often, tend to materialize. Well, not every thought materializes. To attract what you want into your life and make things happen, you need to know certain things and follow certain rules.
Does the Law of Attraction Work?
Yes, it does, if you use it correctly.
I have used it and I have my own proof that it works.
Many have also used it and made changes in their lives, achieved goals, and improved their lives.
Taking advantage of this law and using it is not a method for getting rich fast without doing anything.
If you think that it is enough to visualize what you want to get or achieve, for just a few moments, and it would then miraculously appear in your life, you are wrong.
- To make the law of attraction work you need to follow certain rules.
- You need to be clear about what you want.
- You need to visualize what you want day after day, not just once.
- You need to have unwavering belief that you are going to achieve what you set out to do.
- You need persistence and a strong desire.
Throughout the ages, people have used this law, but it has become known and popular during the last 100 years. It has been kept secret, but now it is no longer a secret.
This topic has been especially popularized through William Walker Atkinson writings, and later, by Shakti Gawain’s book about creative visualization. Since then, many other books appeared by various authors
Reading about this law, studying it, and reading about people who have used it can motivate and inspire, but these do not substitute your own effort.
Actually, the best proof you can have that this power works is using it yourself, not just reading what other people say about it.
Your personal proof is the best proof. To see the law of attraction in action, and to prove to yourself that it works, you need to be earnest about it and use it. Personal and first hand proof is the best proof.
How to Make the Law of Attraction Work
I have written many articles about creative visualization, as well a book about it, which explains in detail how to use the power of creative visualization for simple daily goals, as well as for achieving bigger goals.
Creative visualization is a mental technique that takes advantage of the power of the imagination. With this technique, you build mental images and mental scenes of what you want to achieve or get. Following the rules of using creative visualization, sets the law of attraction into work.
Learning about the law of attraction is the first step, but to make it work, and use it to make changes in your life, you need to start using it.
Often, we read about a way that can improve our lives. We get excited, inspired and elated. However, after a while, we forget about it and the excitement fades away. This happen too, with the law of attraction.
People get excited when they read about it. They start imagining how their lives are going to change. However, daily life situations and negative thoughts make them forget about the law of attraction and creative visualization.
What’s the use of learning about a useful technique, but not using it?
- Study this topic earnestly.
- Read about it every day, and most importantly, start using it.
If you are new to this topic, it is a good idea to start using it for achieving small, simple, and not so important goals. Such goals do not require too much time and effort to achieve, but they will give you the faith and the confidence to do greater things.
What You Need to Know about the Law of Attraction
- To make it work, you need a definite goal, not something hazy and unclear.
- You need a strong desire.
- You need to create a mental image of what you want to achieve.
- You should be careful not to allow negative thoughts to arise in your mind, because they push away what you want to achieve and make it harder to get.
- There must be a steady positive intent, desire and visualization every day.
It is not a method of getting rich fast, without any effort on your part. It is a mental effort that is required. This mental effort awakens the creative power of the Universe, which opens gates and draws opportunities into your life. You need to enter the open gates and take advantage of the opportunities that appear on your way.
Now that you know what the law of attraction is, will you take the next step of studying it and using it?
More about the Law of Attraction:
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Learn how to achieve your dreams and goals with the power of creative visualization.
Simple visualization techniques anyone can learn, to help you improve your life, find love, attract money, and create a successful and satisfying life.
All the instructions and guidance you need.Learn More
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.