Meditation brings calmness, poise and balance into your life, as well as happiness and bliss. It also helps you focus and discipline your mind.
Meditation is not a state of passivity. It is a state of action, effort and inner work that leads to peace, happiness, and awareness of your inner essence.
Below, you will find phrases, words and quotes about meditation, which I have written. I hope you will like them and read them often.
Phrases, Quotes and Words about Meditation
1. “Plant the seed of meditation, and you will reap the fruit of peace of mind.”
2. “Meditation and concentration are the tools for a life of serenity and tranquility.”
3. “Your mind is an instrument that you use every day. How you use it, affects your life and your future.”
4. “Meditation disciplines the mind and puts it under your control.”
5. “The body needs material food every day. The soul needs spiritual food.”
6. “When you are able to calm down your mind and your five senses, you become conscious of your always-present Inner Self.”
7. “Focusing on an inspiring quotes and trying to understand it clearly is meditation.”
8. “Watching with detachment and non-involvement the thoughts that pass through your mind is meditation.”
9. “Trying calmly to empty your mind of thoughts is meditation.”
10. “Asking each thought that enters your mind to whom it belongs and whether you need it is meditation.”
11. “When you relax your mind and let go meaningless thoughts and meaningless attachments, your Spirit soars high, and you enjoy the taste of inner peace and freedom from restless thinking.”
12. “Meditation is the gateway to the world of inner freedom and bliss.”
13. “When you have a problem, meditate on it, ask for guidance, and the answer will come, during the meditation or afterwards.”
14. “Make meditation a daily practice, and it will soon turn into a habit.”
15. “Do not try to fight your thoughts fiercely when you meditate, because this gives them strength. Instead, stay calm and not interested in them.”
16. “When you meditate, a lot of thoughts arise, trying to make you forget to meditate. If you give in to these thoughts, you will make no progress. However, if you keep bringing your mind back to the meditation, and try to ignore the disturbing and distracting thoughts, you teach your mind to stay calm and disturbed.”
17. “Attention tends to wander and flow toward whatever attracts it. Pinpoint your attention with resolve and intent to what you are doing, and your mind will learn to stay where you direct it.”
18. “Frequent meditation expands your awareness and makes you conscious of greater truths.”
19. “A calm mind is not disturbed by the waves of thoughts.”
20. “Calm the winds of your thoughts, and there will be no waves on the ocean of your mind.”
21. “Sit down in a quiet place and look within you, at your awareness, at what is going inside your mind, and at the emotions that occupy your awareness. Just watch them, without getting involved with them. This will help you become free from them.”
Calm Down the Nonstop Chatter of Your Mind
Learn how to calm down the nonstop chatter of the mind, slow down its restlessness, and make it more peaceful and calm.
Discover simple working techniques to stop overthinking and gain inner peace and tranquility.
The practical guide to mental calmness and poise.Learn More
22. “Meditate daily, and soon your inner strength and mind power will grow.”
23. “In meditation we come close to our inner essence.”
24. “Thoughts come and go, like clouds in the sky, but our awareness and sense of being is constant.”
25. “As you continue to meditate day after day, you will start to notice more inner peace and more happiness are filling your awareness, not just during meditation, but in also in your everyday life, while walking, eating, working, and at other times.”
26. “Thoughts hide our awareness of our true essence, as clouds hide the sky.”
27. “Your awareness and attention is directed outside most of the day. Find a few moments every day to reverse the process, and direct your awareness and attention inside, to what is going on inside your mind.”
28. “A beginner needs a quiet place to meditate. Someone with more experience can meditate everywhere and under all circumstances.”
29. “Even experts had to take the first step to master their mind, so can you.”
30. “Directing your attention inside every day, even for a short time, will help you calm your mind, master your mind, and make you more efficient your everyday life.”
Inner Peace in the Busy Daily Life
Guidance on how to stop getting stressed and tense and how to stop letting negative thoughts and worries harass you.
Discover how to remain calm and poised in everyday life and in stressful and difficult situations.
You can start enjoying inner peace in everyday life.Learn More
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, sign up to receive our free newsletter with articles and updates.