What is Success Consciousness?
- It is a state of mind that expects success, and regards it as a fact. A person with this state of mind focuses on positive results, and does not accept the thought of failure.
- In this state of mind you focus on success, feel it, and see no other option.
- It is a positive and optimistic state of mind.
With this attitude, every thought you think becomes powerful, since there are no contradictory thoughts in your mind, neither doubts or fears.
Focusing your mind on success, and filling your consciousness, your awareness, with the feeling of success, make things start happening.
When the certainty of success is saturated into your consciousness, into your mind, your mind becomes a powerful tool for success.
- Do you want a new job? In your mind, see yourself at your new job, and at the same time feel the certainty that you already have this job.
- Do you want to find love? Visualize yourself being loved, while awakening feelings of love.
- Do you want to go on a vacation? Visualize yourself already enjoying your vacation.
- Do you want to get a promotion at your job or earn more money? Visualize this as a fact and feel it to be true.
- Do you want a new car or a new house? See yourself driving the car or living in the new house and loving it.
If you want to get or accomplish something, you should have no doubts about getting it. You should focus your consciousness and awareness on success, and be certain that you are going to accomplish or get what you want.
You cannot attain success, if you focus on doubts, disbelief and failure.
Thoughts Can Come True
Can you attract the things you want with success consciousness mindset?
This can happen!
Be careful of the thoughts you think and with the associated feelings. They might come true!
This means that you need to be careful to think and imagine what you really want, not what you don’t want, not what you want to avoid, and not what you are afraid of.
Sometimes, even when you don’t plan or intend of get a certain object or create a certain situation, your thoughts might come true, if you keep thinking about the object or situation.
Here is a story that shows how this works.
Years ago, we had a twenty-one inch TV at home, and we were happy with it. This was the standard TV size at that time. Some of our friends had large TV screens, but we did not plan to buy one in the near future. One of the reason for not buying such a TV was the price. It was too expensive.
Even though we did not plan to buy a TV with a big screen, we liked the idea of owning one, and enjoyed thinking and imagining such a TV standing in our living room. We enjoyed daydreaming about it.
Some time later, while on an excursion with our children, we entered a shopping mall in a town away from our home. In one of the shops, we saw a TV with a large screen at a bargain price. We had no intention of buying a new TV, as I already said, but we liked that TV set and started thinking that maybe it is about time to have a big screen.
We did not buy the TV at that moment, because we decided to check first, if the same kind of TV set was being sold in our town. The next day I went to an electric appliances store, and to my amazement, I found there the same TV, selling for a cheaper price. Well, a few days later, this TV was in our living room.
Yes, we bought this TV, we did not get it as a present or got it out of the blue. But we got it in a most unusual way, and at a bargain price.
You might think about a certain job, about possessing a house of your own, about traveling, losing weight, or about anything else. If you feel successful, if you have no contradictory thoughts in your mind, if you feel positive about it, sooner or later, you might get what you thought about.
What you imagine in your mind can become true in your life.
How to Create Results with Success Consciousness
Whatever it is that you desire to bring about, try to feel, as if you already own it, and that it has already happened.
Create a unique life with our unique eBooks.
You will find it easier to do so, if you re-live the happiness you experienced when you realized an ambition or goal in the past, and transfer this happiness and the feeling of achievement into the present moment.
Your mind will fight you, telling you this is impossible. This is a hurdle you need to overcome, and this requires persistence and trying over and again.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Start with small goals that are within your reach.
- Feel that you have accomplished your goal.
- Enjoy the feeling that you have already got what you want.
- Don’t allow negative thoughts to enter your mind, and if they do, immediately replace them with opposite thoughts.
Success Consciousness is the attitude that makes things happen.
With this attitude, almost everything becomes possible.
With this mental frame dreams turn into reality.
with this kind of awareness, doubts fade away, and certainty and confidence fill the mind.
When this frame of mind exists in you, things start happening in your life
For more information read:
The Law of Attraction
To activate the power of success consciousness, read and follow the information in the book:
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Image source – DepositPhotos