What is the definition of success?
How would you define success?
This word means many things. It manifests in various forms and in various situations.
Everyone desires success in one form or another. Some just daydream about it, while others do something to achieve it.
What is Success? What does success mean to you? Actually, it has many definitions. There is no just one success definition, since this term covers many topics.
It has different meanings to different people.
Let’s define success:
- It is the favorable outcome of an action.
- It is growth, development, improvement and getting better.
- It is achieving what you have set out to do.
- It means getting good grades at school.
- It means passing your driving test and getting a driving license.
- It means getting the job you wanted.
- The result of promotion at work.
- It means getting accepted to college.
- It is having lots of money and being rich.
- You feel it when someone you love tells you that he/she loves you too.
- It is the pleasant and powerful feeling of achievement.
- You experience it when you win or earn a large sum of money.
- You experience it when you see your garden and plants blooming.
- It is the good feeling and happiness you experience after meditation.
- The achievement of inner peace and getting rid of stress.
- It is the feeling of triumph you experience when you fix a broken instrument with your own hands.
- Success means shedding a few surplus pounds from your weight.
- It is something you experience and enjoy when you see your business prospering.
- If you wish to become famous, and do it, it means success.
- You accomplish success when you achieve your dreams and goals.
- It is the result of getting or achieving wealth, respect or fame.
It is all these things and many more.
Did I miss something in this list? This is possible, since this word can mean different things to different people.
You can enjoy success in the small daily tasks, and you can also find it in great achievements.
There are people, who seek success in money and material possessions, while others seek it in inner peace and self improvement.
Almost everyone want to be successful people in their area of life. Some, seek great success and are willing to work hard for it, while others, have smaller ambitions.
What does success mean to you? Do you expect it? Do you believe you can attain it, and what do you plan to do in order to enjoy it?
Remember, success is not only achieving something spectacular. It also manifests in the small affairs of daily life. You can enjoy it many times, every day.
You can desire to gain a large sum of money, become the owner of successful firm, become a successful and famous actor, singer or writer, a great inventor, senator, president or a prime minister. This is possible.
Your goal might be the gaining of success in mental or spiritual matters, such as meditation, gaining psychic powers and mind power, or peace of mind and spiritual awakening.
Some people just desire a carefree life, health, love and happiness. Others want a good job with a good pay, to enable them to live comfortably.
Whatever your goal is, there are a few inner qualities and powers, which you need for achieving goals, winning and prospering, and here they are:
- The ability to state exactly what you want to achieve
- A strong desire
- Will power
- Self discipline
Focus your mind on your goal, add the above mentioned ingredients, and voila! You manifested your desire!
Do you want to achieve your goals and attain success? Read Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams, a guide that will teach you how to achieve success with the help of your mind power and visualization.