Did you consider repeating positive affirmation to find work?
You can take advantage of the power of positive affirmations to find work. This does not mean that you stop looking for a job, just repeat a few affirmations once or twice a day, and then someone might offer you a job.
Repeating affirmations, as I have written in my other articles, requires that you repeat them often, with attention and belief. At the same time, you need to continue looking for work. Search for a new job, look at job ads, and continue going to job interviews.
Repeating positive affirmations for finding work will motivate you and open your mind to see opportunities and take action. You will become more positive, and might even attract people who would offer you work or a new and better job.
You might not believe that affirmations work. It might seem strange to you that words can have an effect on your life. Words have no power and do not affect your life, unless you repeat them often, and try to believe what you are repeating.
Gradually, as the words sink into your subconscious mind, they would start to affect your thinking, behavior and actions. You will begin to recognize opportunities that otherwise you would not have seen. You will act more positively and efficiently, and therefore, increase your chances of finding work.
Choose one or more sentences from the list below, and start repeating them for a minute or two, several times a day.
Pay attention to the words and believe what you are saying. At the same time, keep an open mind for opportunities that open up.
List of Positive Affirmations for Finding Work
1. I am attracting the right work into my life.
2. It is so easy and fun to find a good job.
3. A successful company has offered me a great job.
4. The door to a new and good work is opening for me now.
5. I am working in a place I love and I am receiving a high salary.
6. I am a successful entrepreneur. I recognize opportunities and use them wisely.
7. I am working in a wonderful workplace with wonderful people.
8. I am working at my dream job.
9. I have found a lucrative work which I enjoy doing.
10. My affirmations are attracting to me the work I love doing.
11. People are constantly asking my company to work for them and are rewarding me plentifully.
12. The work that I am doing is highly appreciated and it is bringing me more money.
13. I am attracting an opportunity for a wonderful and well-paying job.
14. I work at a workplace that I love, and which gives me satisfaction and good money.
15. I am doing my work in the best possible way and I am richly rewarded for it.
16. I run a great business and my team are great workers.
17. I have found the right work for me, at the right place, and I work with people I like.
Take full advantage of the power of positive affirmations, and read the other articles at this website about this topic. I have also written a book about affirmations, where can find all the necessary explanations, instructions and advice for using affirmations, as well as many affirmations for almost every purposes and goal.
I would like to repeat and say that affirmations to find work would help you in many ways, but at the same time, you need to take action, consider the opportunities that come your way, learn new skills, and not just wait passively for a job to appear. Searching for work actively, and at the same time using affirmations would bring faster results.
Learn how use affirmations. Guidance, instructions and affirmations for every purpose, to help you improve your life, attract money, achieve success, get rid of negative habits, increase self-confidence, and much more.
Learn about Affirmations