I am happy to announce that I have uploaded today a new video to YouTube.com, called ‘Inner Peace Meditation’. It was created by Dorina, my wife, and is about 3 minutes long. It is a beautiful and relaxing video, and I am sure you will like watching it.
‘Inner Peace Meditation’ includes beautiful nature scenes, soothing music and affirmations for peace of mind. If you like the video, I suggest that you bookmark this page or the video page at my website, and watch the video whenever you need some calmness and peace or to ease up stress and strain.
If you like this video, please visit the video page at YouTube.com to rate it or post a comment.
If you have a website, you may post the ‘Inner Peace Meditation’ video on your website. You can find the code to embed by going to YouTube.com
Here is a transcript of the sentences that appear in the video:
1. Peace of mind is my constant state of mind.
2. My inner peace enables me to concentrate easily.
3. Peace and calmness fill my mind and my body.
4. My mind is calm like a lake on a ques summer day.
5. My inner peace affects everyone around me.
6. I am peaceful and in control of myself in every situation.
7. I live in peace with myself and with the world around me.
8. I am clam and peaceful throughout the whole day.
Calm Down the Nonstop Chatter of Your Mind
The mind is always busy with nonstop chatter and futile inner conversations that prevent focus, clear thinking and inner peace.
You can quiet down this restless activity, and this book will show you how.
Learn to Calm Your Mind