“I say ‘Out’ to every negative thought that comes to my mind. No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it.” – Louise Hay
Positive affirmations are short statements about goals that you wish to achieve. You affirm to yourself that the goal is already a reality or becoming real.
When you repeat them over and again, you engrave them on your subconscious mind. This process can change your mindset, behavior and habits, and inspire, encourage and motivate you.
In this post, you will find affirmations for happiness, for, health and for love.
First, we will start with some information and advice.
Do Affirmations Work?
Affirmations work, and here are a few of the reasons why they do:
1. The act of repeating affirmations helps us focus our thoughts and energy on a specific goal. It also drives us to do something about this goal.
2. Repeating affirmations programs your mind to act according to the words you are repeating. This can help you focus on finding ways to make the words you are repeating come true.
3. They makes us become aware of opportunities and possibilities.
4. If we charge the affirmations with belief and enthusiasm, their affect gets stronger. The words we repeat motivate, inspire, and encourage us to take action and to realize our goals.
5. Affirmations are statements about what we want to achieve that trigger the subconscious mind to attract to us opportunities and people.
6. Affirmations are like radio or TV broadcasts. They broadcast our thoughts and desires to the world. The creative power of the Universe, perceives them, and helps us manifest them in our life.
7. There is an inner conversation always going on in the mind. There is negative self talk and there is positive self talk. Affirmations are a kind of self talk, which can replace negative inner conversation with positive self talk.
8. Negative thoughts make you feel worse, positive thoughts make you feel good and are great for your physical and mental health.
9. They can help you with weight loss, changing your thought patterns,
In this blog post you will find a list of positive powerful daily affirmations for mind and body, for happiness, love, health, and Monday morning affirmations.
You will see that they are phrased in the present tense, because you want results now.
Feel free to change the words to suit your specific goal.
Positive Affirmations for Happiness
Repeat the following affirmations for happiness to build a happy mindset.
- I choose to be happy, feel happy, and think happy thoughts.
- From now on, happiness is my constant state of mind.
- I choose to surround myself with happy people.
- Happiness is a choice, so I choose to be happy.
- Day by day, being happy is becoming a habit.
- I start my day with positive thoughts
- I thank the Universe for all the blessings and good things in my life.
- With every breath, I inhale the energy of happiness.
- My happiness is contagious.
- Happiness is my friend, companion and ally.
- What I read on the social media cannot affect how I feel.
Positive Affirmations for Love
Thoughts and words about love affect your thinking patterns and your attitude, and can help you attract love and marriage.
- I have a loving boy/girl friend.
- I am marrying the love of my life and my best friend.
- I am abundantly rich with the love of my spouse.
- I am blessed with a wonderful and the most satisfying marriage life.
- I am experiencing love and warmth in my life.
- Love and happiness are constantly flowing into my life.
- I am a loving and supporting partner.
- I am blessed with a loving husband/wife.
- My husband/wife and I enjoy each other’s company.
- The Universe is showering love on my wife/husband and me.
Health Affirmations and Healing Affirmations
Repeating optimistic and hopeful words can improve your health and how you feel.
Here is a list of health affirmations. They can help you feel better, but they do not substitute professional help.
- I take good care of my health and my well-being.
- I choose to remain calm and tranquil under pressure.
- Health is filling my body from head to toe.
- I am energetic and full of vitality.
- With every breath, I am inhaling health energies.
- I always listen to my body and nourish it with healthy food.
- My body is my holy temple, and I take good care of it.
- All the processes within my body are working perfectly.
- I have a strong and healthy immune system.
- My body is full of vitality, health and energy.
- My body is miraculously healing now.
- The healing energies of the Universe are healing every part of my body.
- Every part of my body is full with health and strength.
- I have normal blood pressure.
- The sugar level in my blood is normal.
- My memory is excellent and it is improving every day.
- My whole body feels the joy of being healthy and strong.
- My subconscious mind is doing a perfect job of healing.
- The Divine power is guiding me toward health.
- My immune system is working perfectly, and is taking good care of my health.
Powerful Affirmations for Monday Morning
Do you feel unhappy and stressed when you return to work on Monday morning, after the weekend?
Try repeating Monday affirmations. Start repeating them on Sunday, and continue with them on Monday.
- I’m choosing to love Monday morning, as it opens up so many wonderful opportunities along the week.
- My decisions for the week matter, and I am going to carry them out.
- Each Monday morning, I get up ready, happy and excited to begin a wonderful week.
- I have within me the power to create amazing progress, and improve my life.
- Today, Monday morning, I will begin to take good care of my body.
- I love myself, and choose to remain calm and relaxed, no matter what happens around me today, and the whole week.
- I love myself, and choose peace of mind over emotional turmoil.
- I am looking forward to amazing adventures this coming week.
- Today, Monday morning, I am choosing to let go of negative feelings, and embrace inner peace, relaxation and good friends.
- This coming week, I am progressing toward the fulfillment of my dreams.
A great affirmation to repeat often: “Day by day, my life are improving in every way.”
Image source – DepositPhotos
About the Author
Dorina Sasson has been trained in Louise L. Hay’s teacher training course. She is a certified teacher for “You can heal your life” study course, and “Love yourself, heal your life” workshop.