Do you believe that repeating affirmations about love can attract love into your life?
This might sound strange to most people who are not familiar with affirmations.
You might have heard about the power of affirmations, and you are either a skeptic or a believer. It is also possible that you do not know what affirmations are, and have never tried them.
Affirmations are positive statements about a desired goal. When these positive statements are repeated often, they sink into your subconscious mind, become part of your mental attitude and behavior, and affect your mindset and your and actions in accordance with the repeated words.
Affirmations can change your habits and behavior, and consequently, affect your environment and the people around you.
Affirmations can help in many areas of your life, including love. Even if you do not believe that affirmations can work, I suggest that you keep an open mind, read thus article, and then repeat the affirmations about love that you will find here.
Everyone wants love in his or her life. We want a loving partner, and we want people to love us. We want the love of our family and the love of friends, and we want harmonious relations with our colleagues.
In this article, I want to suggest a few affirmations for attracting love into your life. You will find affirmations for finding and attracting a loving boyfriend or girlfriend, a husband or a wife, and affirmations for love and harmony in the family.
How to Repeat the Love Affirmations
1. Choose one or a few affirmations that most appeal to you from the list below.
2. You may repeat affirmations as many times as you want. You can repeat them whenever you have some free time, or when your mind is not busy with something that requires attention. You may repeat them resting, traveling by bus or train, when walking, and when waiting line. You may also repeat them when sitting quietly in your room.
3. If you wish to repeat several different affirmations, it would be wiser to repeat just one particular affirmation at each time, and a different one at another time. This would help you focus on each affirmation, and therefore, achieve better and faster results.
4. You may repeat the affirmations mentally, aloud, or whisper them. Do whatever you find more convenient.
5. Believe the words you are repeating, or at least do not think negatively about them, otherwise you will neutralize what you are repeating and will get no results.
Affirmations - Words with Power
Motivating and inspiring affirmations for every day and for every purpose, with all the guidance you need to make them work for you.
Learn how to use affirmations effectively, to improve your life, achieve goals, and get the things you want.Read More
A List of Affirmations for Attracting Love into Your Life
Affirmations for love – finding and Attracting a boyfriend or girlfriend
1. “The right man for me is entering into my life right now.”
2. “The right woman for me is entering my life right now.”
3. “I am so happy that I have now a wonderful, loving and understanding boyfriend/girlfriend.”
4. “I have a loving, understanding and supportive boyfriend.”
5. “I have a loving, understanding and supportive girlfriend.”
6. “I am attracting into my life a wonderful, loving and kind man/woman.”
7. “It is so pleasant and fun to be with my boyfriend/girlfriend.”
8. “There is now so much love in my life.”
9. “I am so happy to be blessed with a wonderful and loving boyfriend/girlfriend.”
Affirmations for finding a loving husband or wife
1. “I am willing and ready to let the right man/woman for me to enter into my life now.”
2. “I have found the right man for me, who loves me very much.”
3. “I am getting married to a wonderful, loving and understanding man/woman.”
4. “I have found the right man/woman, and we are getting married now.”
5. “I am so happy for having a wonderful and loving wife.”
6. “I am so happy in the company of my loved one.”
7. “I have a wonderful loving and satisfying relationships with my spouse.”
8. “My spouse loves me and accepts me as I am.”
9. “I have love in my life.”
More Affirmations for Love
1. “I have a loving and supportive family.”
2. “My life is full of love, happiness and satisfaction.”
3. “There is love and harmony in my family.”
4. “I have wonderful relationships with my husband/wife and children.”
5. “Everyone I meet likes me and wants to be my friend.”
6. “I have many good friends who enjoy my company and I enjoy theirs.”
7. “People feel at ease when they are in my company.”
8. “My colleagues like me and respect me.”
9. “There is harmony and respect at my workplace.”
If you want to learn more about affirmations, and to know how to use them correctly and effectively for every purpose and goal, I suggest that you read my book, Affirmations – Words with Power. You will find in this book instructions and guidance, and affirmations for almost every goal and purpose, including a list of affirmations for love and better relationships.
Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams
Learn how to turn your dreams and goals into reality with simple creative visualization techniques.
Improve your life, find love, attract money, find a job, create success, and much more.Read More