From Imagination to Reality – How to Make Creative Visualization Work
In the article Creative Visualization – How to Attract Success, you have learned about creative visualization. In this article, I have gathered the main steps for making this power work in your life.
Creative visualization and the law of attraction work together, each complementing the other. Visualization provides the mental image, the blueprint, while the law of attraction provides the attracting power.
After reading the article mentioned above, and becoming acquainted with creative visualization, it is time to learn how to use it. Below, you will find a concise guide for the steps you need to follow to make it work for you.
This is a short guide to give you the basics and some understanding on how to proceed. If you wish to learn more, and find everything about this fascinating power and how to use it in your everyday life, I recommend that you read the book Manifest and Achieve Whatever You Want.
Guidelines for Using Creative Visualization:
- Define your goal clearly. You need to know what you want to achieve. It has to be something definite.
- If it is a big goal, think, analyze the goal you wish to achieve before you start. Listen to your intuition too, to make sure that you really desire to attain this specific goal. If you don’t follow this step, you might start, and then, after some time quit, because you changed your mind.
- You need to be sure of what you want to attract into your life, before you start, so that you do not waste energy and time.
- Ascertain that only good will result from your visualization, for you and for others.
- Sit down in a quiet place, where you will not be disturbed.
- Relax your body.
- Take a few deep Breaths.
- Now, start visualizing. Visualize a clear and detailed mental image of what you desire to get or accomplish.
- In your imagination, use all the five senses of sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste.
- Put desire and feelings into your mental image or mental scene.
- Visualize at least twice a day, about 10 minutes each time.
- Persevere with your visualization, day after day, with patience, hope and faith.
- Strive to stay positive, both in thoughts and feelings, in matter what the conditions of your life are.
- During the day, when negative thoughts and doubts arise, replace them with positive thoughts. As each negative thought enters your mind, immediately substitute it with a positive thought. Always refuse to listen to doubts or let disbelief occupy your mind.
- Keep an open mind and expect success. This will help you recognize opportunities when they appear and take advantage of them.
- After concluding your visualization session, say attentively and earnestly, “Let everything happen in a harmonious and favorable way for all involved.”
- Keep an open mind for ideas, intuition and opportunities. Creative visualization will open doors, but often, you will have to walk in and take action.
- Whenever you can, take action. Don’t be passive, waiting for things to happen by themselves.
Use the power of imagination only for your, and other people’s good, never trying to use it for getting something that belongs to others. Make sure that what you are creating is good for all involved, and cause no harm to your environment.
Visualize only What You Really Want
Though the manifestation of your goal might sometimes happen in a sudden and expected manner, most of the time it will happen in a natural and gradual manner, one thing leading to another.
If you desire money, it won’t necessarily drop on your head from the sky, and probably, you won’t win it in the lottery. It will more likely arrive into your life through a new job, a promotion, a business deal, or through various other channels.
Our thoughts and feelings, and the mental images we carry in our minds, affect our lives. By changing them, we change our life. By thinking of success we attract success.
Be careful of what you think and how you feel, otherwise, you might attract situations that you do not really want. It is always better to think and visualize only what you really and truly want.
Approach this mental work with positive attitude, earnestness and faith, and don’t get discouraged if you cannot visualize clearly, or if nothing happens immediately. Give this technique time.
Creative Visualization – How to Attract Success
Do you wish to learn everything about creative visualization and the law of attraction?
Do you wish to know how to use them effectively, and to get all the guidance and advice, including examples of using it for various purposes”
If you do, I highly recommend that you read the book Manifest and Achieve Whatever You Want.
If you enjoyed reading my articles, you can thank me by clicking on the button below!