Do you sometimes wonder, how to stay positive in your thoughts and in your actions, especially when you are unhappy and unsatisfied?
Do you feel you need to be more positive or when life is difficult and tough?
A great number of people find it difficult to be positive, even when things go well. They fear that something bad might happen.
Though it is so simple, most people don’t know how to be positive. Sometimes, they prefer to stay negative, because it is a more familiar state of mind, especially when negativity turns into a habit.
However, like every other skill, it is possible to learn how to be positive. You need to follow several steps, so you can change your attitude and your mindset.
If you keep thinking the same thoughts you have been thinking every day, these thoughts might, sooner or later, manifest in your life and becoming your reality. This means that if you want you change your life, you need to be careful of what you think. You need to start thinking more positively.
To Stay Positive Requires Changing Your Mindset
As you think, so your life becomes. Changing your attitude and expectations, will sooner or later, change your life accordingly.
It is your mind that creates the kind of life you live and the kind of circumstances you experience. If you think positively, you will transform your life accordingly. Everything starts from within, from the most simple action, to the greatest achievement.
Strive to stay positive in the good and in the bad times. With some perseverance and discipline you can do it.
We cannot always control our external circumstances, but we can control our inner world of thoughts, where everything begins. We cannot always control our external world, but we can, with some effort, control our inner world.
When we change our inner world, our external world most often follows suit, and adapts itself to our inner world. In this way, we can change our reality by changing our thoughts and attitude.
If you are unhappy and unsatisfied with your life, you need to change the way you feel and think, and this within your reach.
With a little work and effort, you can change your attitude, expectations, actions and reactions, and this will lead to more motivation, happiness, and improved life conditions.
- You can decide to change how you think and how you feel.
- You can learn to see everything from a wider perspective.
- You can free your mind from limitations.
These actions will help you be more positive in your thoughts, feelings and actions.
Reading articles and book is great. Understanding what you read is great. However, to gain results you need to take action.
Below, you will find guidelines on how to be more positive.
How to Be and Stay Positive
Here are tips for simple actions that lead to positivity. Read the tips often, think about them, and strive to follow them in your everyday life.
- Start your day with good and happy thoughts, and think how to make your day a better and happier day, even if you encounter a negative situation
- Substitute your negative thoughts with positive ones. Substitute thoughts about poverty, with thoughts about wealth, thoughts about weakness with thoughts about strength, and thoughts about failure with thoughts about success.
- Whenever you catch yourself thinking negatively, fill your mind with the opposite thoughts, with thoughts about happiness and success.
- Focus your attention on what you really and truly want and need, not on what you do not want.
- Think often on the good things that you already have in your life and the good things you are going to have. This will open the door to new opportunities, abundance and prosperity in your life.
- Do not fill your mind with thoughts of lack. Think and believe that you already have abundance, success, love and happiness.
- Learn to feel, think and even act, as if you are already living the life you want. If you can feel, think and act consistently in this way, you will become happier, and will attract new opportunities into your life.
- Think about what you want, create a picture of it in your mind, and make it very clear and precise. Hold it there, and focus on it often in a positive way, until it becomes a reality in your life.
- Abstain for telling yourself “I can’t”, “I am unable”, “I cannot do it”. Always tell yourself, “I can”, “I am able”, “I can do it”.
- Often, during the day, repeat positive affirmations about what you want. Do so with faith, happy feelings, intention and focus.
- Look for the good in every situation. There is always something good, or at least something useful to learn, even in difficult or unpleasant situations.
- Follow your positive thoughts with positive actions. It is not enough to think positively, you also need to act to make things happen.
- Always focus your attention on the full half of the cup, not on the empty half. Focusing on the full half will make it grow.
- Be careful of the people with whom you associate. Choose to be around positive and optimistic people. Being often in the company of such people, will make you become optimistic, like they are.
- Read about people who achieved success. Read their stories and their quotes, so that you become inspired and motivated by them.
- Focus your mind on how to stay positive and you will discover more ways to be so.
- When facing problems and obstacles, do not let them overwhelm you. Acknowledge them, and then set on finding solutions.
- Whenever you can, stay away from negative people, and instead, seek positive environment and spend time with positive people.
- Avoid negative self talk. Always replace it with positive self talk. This will improve your quality of life and outlook on life and create a positive mindset.
- Practice gratitude for what you have. This will help you get rid of negative feelings, and would have a good impact on your mind and body, and on your mental health.
We get what we expect to get. Therefore, begin right now to expect the very best of everything that this world has to offer, and wish the same for everyone else.
There is plenty of everything in the Universe for everyone, and the Universe can create more of the good things for everyone to enjoy.
Don’t think lack, think abundance, for you and for everyone else.
How to Be Positive Quotes
“People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.”
“The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results.”
“If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.”
“I surround myself with good people who make me feel great and give me positive energy.”
“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” –Oprah Winfrey
“A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.
Image source – DepositPhotos