I am happy to announce that I have uploaded a new video to YouTube.com today called ‘Inner Peace Meditation’. It was created by my wife Dorina and is about 3 minutes long. It is a beautiful and relaxing video, and I am sure you will enjoy watching it.
‘Inner Peace Meditation’ includes beautiful nature scenes, soothing music, and affirmations for peace of mind.
If you like the video, bookmark this page and watch the video whenever you need some calmness and peace or to ease up stress and strain.
Please visit the video page at YouTube.com to rate it or post a comment.
If you have a website, you may post the ‘Inner Peace Meditation’ video on your website. You can find the code to embed by going to YouTube.com
Transcript of the Video
Here is a transcript of the sentences that appear in the video:
1. Peace of mind is my constant state of mind.
2. My inner peace enables me to concentrate easily.
3. Peace and calmness fill my mind and my body.
4. My mind is calm like a lake on a ques summer day.
5. My inner peace affects everyone around me.
6. I am peaceful and in control of myself in every situation.
7. I live in peace with myself and with the world around me.
8. I am calm and peaceful throughout the whole day.
Do you wish to free your mind from endless thinking?
Discover How to Stop the Constant Chatter of the Mind