I am happy to announce that I have uploaded today a new video to YouTube.com, called ‘Inner Peace Meditation’. It was created by Dorina, my wife, and is about 3 minutes long. It is a beautiful and relaxing video, and I am sure you will like watching it.
‘Inner Peace Meditation’ includes beautiful nature scenes, soothing music and affirmations for peace of mind.
If you like the video, I suggest that you bookmark this page and watch the video whenever you need some calmness and peace or to ease up stress and strain.
Please visit the video page at YouTube.com to rate it or post a comment.
If you have a website, you may post the ‘Inner Peace Meditation’ video on your website. You can find the code to embed by going to YouTube.com
Transcript of the Video
Here is a transcript of the sentences that appear in the video:
1. Peace of mind is my constant state of mind.
2. My inner peace enables me to concentrate easily.
3. Peace and calmness fill my mind and my body.
4. My mind is calm like a lake on a ques summer day.
5. My inner peace affects everyone around me.
6. I am peaceful and in control of myself in every situation.
7. I live in peace with myself and with the world around me.
8. I am clam and peaceful throughout the whole day.
You can use each sentence as a meditation or use it as a positive affirmation to calm your mind.
Do you wish to free your mind from endless thinking?
Discover How to Calm the Nonstop Chatter of the Mind
Thank you for reading! To support my website and work, please click on the button below! Thanks in advance!