Have you read articles and books about the law of attraction or took part in courses and workshops, but you see no results?
Do you wonder sometimes whether the law of attraction works at all?
Do all these books and workshops on the law of attraction, which promise great results, deliver what they promise?
In case you don’t know, the law of attraction is a term, which was popularized a few years back. It refers to the power of the mind, which can attract and create success.
In simple words, your thoughts and imagination create your reality, and by using them correctly, you can change your reality. The truth is that everyone uses this power, positively or negatively, without knowing they are using the law of attraction.
Some people get results and some don’t. This has nothing to do with the law of attraction. This has to do with you, how you use this law and the goals you have chosen.
Why the Law of Attraction Is not Working
The law of attraction delivers results if applied correctly. Most often something is missing or is not done right if you are not getting results.
“Do I really want to achieve this goal?”
“Is there some inner resistance to achieving this particular goal?”
“Am I devoting enough time to visualizing my goal?”
Ad - Continue reading below.
“Am I following all the instructions?”
The facts are:
- The law of attraction, when used correctly delivers results.
- Most people are satisfied with achieving small goals and dreams. It is enough for them just to improve their lives and live comfortably. They might sometimes dream about big success, but actually, they are satisfied with a simple life.
- Most of the time, people just wish, but wishing is not enough. Success requires strong desire.
- It is not enough just to read books or participate in courses. There must be a burning desire, and most people don’t have it.
- If you use the law of attraction in your daily life, in your relationships, job and for improving your life it will work.
- To make major changes in your life requires more work. It is possible, however, few people are ambitious enough and have the necessary patience, perseverance and desire.
Here is what Napoleon Hill wrote in his book ‘Think and Grow Rich’: “I will burn all bridges behind me, and stake my entire future on my ability to get what I want.”
“Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to burn his ships and cut all sources of retreat. Only by so doing can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a BURNING DESIRE TO WIN, essential to success.”
If you are not getting results it does not mean that this law is not working. It rather means that you are not using it correctly.
If you are not getting results you need to examine your goal. Do you really want to achieve it? Maybe deep inside you do not want it, and therefore, you are creating subconscious resistance.
It would also be a good idea to read again a few articles and a few books, to refresh your knowledge about the law of attraction and about creative visualization.
Great Success Requires Time and Effort
Sometimes, spectacular success is promised if you read a certain book or use a certain product. Those who sell these books or products promise almost immediate success . However, everything, big or small, requires work, effort and time.
Often, you might also need a certain skill, knowledge, or expertise relating to your goal. Without them, you won’t go far. You will need to get them before achieving your goal.
Suppose you never played tennis in your life. One day, you decide to learn to play. How much time would you devote to this sport? Maybe an hour or two, a few times a week. In time, you will improve, but what are you chances of becoming a Wimbledon champion?
- To become a tennis champion you need to train for years, from an early age, and for many hours.
- To become a great football player you need the talent and you need constant training.
- To be able to speak fluently a foreign language you need to learn and practice a lot.
- To stand out in any field or area, you need to have a strong desire, certain skills, and the willingness to invest time and effort in improving.
You want money. You want to be rich, but are you really willing to invest the necessary time and effort to get it? Well, you might win the lottery, but most often, money comes from other channels.
Making a lot of money requires a certain life style, behavior and actions, but not everyone is willing to make the necessary changes and live this kind of life.
This is why the law of attraction, sometimes, doesn’t seem to work.
It will work if you use it correctly, and are willing to do everything to succeed.
It will work, if you use it for getting what you really and truly want. Often, these are simple things, like better relationships, better health, a better job, a better car, more money, and other similar goals.
If you are asking why the law of attraction is not working for you, I hope you got the answer.
It would be a good idea to begin with simple, small goals that are within immediate reach, and gradually, as you gain experience, try bigger goals.
For reading and learning more about the law of attraction click on the link below:
The Law of Attraction.
Get the eBook on Manifesting Your Dreams