This is what now is called “The law of Attraction”, and though this book was first published more than 100 years ago, you can see that there is nothing new under the sun, only different labels for the same subject.
Opulence means plenty, wealth and riches, but this is not restricted only to money. There can be opulence of love, opulence of happiness, opulence of peace and other states of opulence.
The law of opulence is the mental law of success. Through this law you can attract things, people and events into your life.
In the above-mentioned book The History of Mind, Richard Ingalese says:
“If you have no possessions, then it is because you have not used the law of opulence for your own benefit. It is a well-known fact in Occultism that everyone has now just what he deserves, and this is as true, relative to opulence, as it is to spiritual and mental qualities.”
Richard Ingalese further says that to put the law of opulence into operation it is necessary to realize three things:
1. That everything you want exists now in the Divine Mind.
2. Realize that all things belong to Deity and that you can only have temporary use of them.
3. We should realize that all things are distributed by the Universal Consciousness according to law.
One man is not poverty-stricken and another man a millionaire by chance, fatalism or caprice; but everything is distributed according to the law of mental demand or of asking and receiving.
Whatever you think about, over and again, you eventually, attract into your life.
How do you put the law of opulence into operation in your life?
- You need to know exactly what you want.
- Awaken a strong desire to get what you want.
- Possess strong faith that you can get what you want.
- Visualize your goal by creating a mental image of it.
- Repeating affirmations can help.
- Focus on your goal and do not allow anything to divert your focus from your goal.
- You need patience.
- You need persistence.
The law of opulence, the law of attraction, creative visualization and other similar terms are different labels for the same subject.
The following books can help you put the law of opulence into operation: