Do you sometimes ask yourself what is abundance and how you can manifest it in your life?
What does abundance mean and how can we define it?
Let’s define abundance and try to find its meaning.
Abundance Definition and Meaning
- Abundance means plenty, or a very large quantity of something.
- It is the innate tendency of nature and of life to manifest, grow, and become more.
- It is the tendency of the life force to produce more, and create more of everything. There are always new trees, new plants and more fruits.
- New things are being constantly invented; new cars are being produced; new houses are being built, and new jobs are created.
Scientists say that the Universe is always expanding and growing, and even new stars are being created. This is abundance on a cosmic level.
Abundance is everywhere in the Universe, and it can also appear in your personal life, if you let it.
People often associate abundance with money. Wealth, and having a lot of money is abundance, but abundance manifests in many other ways, not only as plenty of money and possessions.
Abundance definition according to Merriam Webster is: “An ample quantity.”
Abundance definition according Cambridge dictionary is: “The situation in which there is more than enough of something.”
What Is Abundance, and How Does It Manifest
What does being abundant mean? In what areas of life does it manifest?
Abundance is many things, and here are a few of them.
- There is abundance in love.
- There is abundance of friendships.
- There is abundance of opportunities.
- There is abundance of fun.
- There is abundance of food.
- It is possible to have abundance of good deeds.
- It is possible to possess abundance of energy.
- There is abundance of trees, grass or water.
- You can create for yourself abundance of time to do what you want.
- You can also have abundance of spirituality in your life.
- There is abundance of everything on this planet. You may not have access to this abundance, because you alienate yourself from it and prevent it from manifesting in your life.
This word also stands for plenitude, prosperity, bounty, handsomely, lavish and profuse.
To attract abundance into your life, you need to feel abundant. You have to develop an “abundance consciousness”.
“Abundance consciousness” means, becoming aware of the existence of abundance, of feeling it in your life, and of connecting with it, even if it doesn’t seem to be a part of your life at this moment.
Ad - Continue reading below.
This kind of consciousness means, feeling and believing that you are a part of it and it is part of your life.
This kind of consciousness-awareness opens your mind to see it around you, and to recognize opportunities. “Abundance consciousness” breaks through the limiting beliefs of your mind and opens your mind to wider opportunities and a wider point of view.
If you feel that you are not part of the abundance of the Universe, it is because you don’t let yourself think in unlimited ways. You limit your thoughts to the things that exist in your life right now, and not expanding your vision and horizons to greater opportunities.
There is abundance in the Universe, and everyone is part of it, no matter where he or she lives, and irrespective of one’s situation and circumstances. To participate in the abundance, you need to open your mind to it, feel it, and expect it.
One of the ways to open your mind abundance and attract it into your life is through visualization. What you imagine and believe you ultimately achieve.
Another way that can help you manifest abundance in your life is through the repetitions of affirmations. These positive statements can open the gate to prosperity.
Studying and following these ways, will attract new opportunities and the things you want into your life.
“The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car, a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little.”
– Ben Sweetland
“Prosperity is not just having things. It is the consciousness that attracts the things. Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just having money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things.”
– Eric Butterworth
Image source – DepositPhotos