What is abundance? What does abundance mean and how can we define it?
How can we bring it into our life?
We will try to answer these questions in this article.
The best way to understand this word and how to manifest abundance in our life is by first defining what this word means.
Abundance Definition and Meaning
Let’s define abundance and try to find its meaning.
The origin of the word comes from Latin – ‘abundantia’.
- Abundance means plenty, or a very large quantity of something.
- It is the innate tendency of nature and of life to manifest, grow, and become more.
- It is the tendency of the life force to produce more, and create more of everything. There are always new trees, new plants and more fruits.
- New things are being constantly invented; new cars are being produced; new houses are being built, and new jobs are created.
Scientists say that the Universe is always expanding and growing, and even new stars are being created. This is bountifulness on a cosmic level.
Abundance is everywhere in the Universe, and it can also appear in your personal life, if you let it. It appears as multitude of trees, plants, animals, and various forms of life, and also as an endless number of stars and Universes.
New stars are constantly created, new trees grow, new people are born, and new sources of energy are discovered.
The Universe seems to be constantly creating new things. You are part of this plenty. If you lack plenitude in life, it is because of some negative thoughts and attitude blocking it.
People often associate this term with money and wealth.
However, abundance manifests in many other ways, not only as plenty of money and plenty of possessions. We will speak about this later.
Three More Definitions
Ad - Continue reading below.
Abundance definition according to Merriam Webster dictionary is, “An ample quantity.”
Abundance definition according Cambridge dictionary is, “The situation in which there is more than enough of something.”
Macmillan dictionary says about it: “A very large quantity of something.”
What Is Abundance and How Does It Manifest
What does being abundant mean? In what areas of life does it manifest?
As said earlier, abundance manifests in many ways. Here are a few of the ways:
- It manifests as plenty of love.
- There can be abundance of friendships.
- There are great number of opportunities.
- There is plenty of fun.
- There can be plenty of food.
- It is possible to have plenty of good deeds.
- It is possible to possess plenty of energy.
- There is plethora of trees, grass or water.
- You can create for yourself abundance of time to do what you want.
- You can also have plenty of spirituality in your life.
- There could even be abundance of caution, thinking, doing or caring.
- There is abundance of everything on this planet. You might not have access to this it now, because you are alienating yourself from it and prevent it from manifesting in your life.
This word also stands for plenitude, prosperity, bounty, handsomely, lavish and profuse. It means fullness plenty.
How to attract abundance into your life? To do so you need to feel abundant. You have to develop an “abundance consciousness”.
“Abundance consciousness” means – becoming aware of the existence of plenty of everything, of feeling it in your life, and of connecting with it, even if it doesn’t seem to be a part of your life at this moment.
This is a state of consciousness that feels and believes that you are a part of the plenitude of the Universe.
This kind of consciousness-awareness opens your mind to see the opulence and wealth of everything around you, and to recognize opportunities.
This kind of consciousness breaks through the limiting beliefs of your mind and opens your mind to wider opportunities and to a wider point of view.
If you feel that you are not part of the abundance of the Universe, it is because you don’t let yourself think in unlimited ways.
You limit your thoughts to the things that exist in your life right now. You need to expand your vision and horizons to greater opportunities.
There is plenty of everything the Universe, and everyone is part of it, no matter where he or she lives, and irrespective of one’s situation and circumstances.
To participate in this wealth and richness, you need to open your mind to it, feel it, and expect it.
One of the ways to open your mind to prosperity, richness and plenty, and to attract them into your life is through the power of visualization.
What you repeatedly imagine in your mind you ultimately achieve.
Another way that can help you manifest abundance in your life is through the repetitions of affirmations. These positive statements can open the gate to prosperity.
You can use both visualization and affirmations to attract new opportunities and the things you want into your life.
Visualization and affirmations, used correctly and earnestly, can bring you opulence, wealth and prosperity in any area of life that you choose.
Image source – DepositPhotos