Here are a few affirmations to help you make the new year a great year for you.
Start repeating the affirmations now, and throughout the whole year. Repeat them with attention, interest and faith, and don’t allow negative thoughts to spoil them.
To get results, repeat the affirmations, not just on or around the New Year, but throughout the year. Let them sink into your mind, inspire, energize and motivate you.
Affirmations for the New Year:
- This year is going to be a great and wonderful year for me.
- This year my dreams are coming true.
- I have found the love of my life in this new year.
- Day by day, my financial condition is improving.
- I have a great job with a good pay.
- I have now all the money I need.
- Money is flowing now to my bank account from various sources.
- Everything I do turns into success.
- Everything in my life is improving.
- I feel healthy and full of energy.
- Every day of my life is filled with happiness and joy.
- Day by day, more and more sunshine is filling my life.
Make a resolution to repeat affirmations not only when the New Years begins, but throughout the year.
Remez Sasson is the founder of Success Consciousness. In his articles and books, he teaches about positive thinking and motivation, visualization, gaining inner strength and inner peace, achieving success, and about improving one’s life.