By Remez Sasson
Richard Ingalese, in his book, History and Power of Mind, used the term The Law of Opulence. This is what now is called “The law of Attraction”, and though this book was first published more than 100 years ago, you can see that there is nothing new under the sun, only different labels for the same subject.
Opulence means plenty, wealth and riches, but this is not restricted only to money. There can be opulence of love, opulence of happiness, opulence of peace and other states of opulence.
The law of opulence is the mental law of success. Through this law people attract things, people and events into their life. In the above-mentioned book The History of Mind, Richard Ingalese says:
“If you have no possessions, then it is because you have not used the law of opulence for your own benefit. It is a well-known fact in Occultism that everyone has now just what he deserves, and this is as true relative to opulence as it is to spiritual and mental qualities.”
Richard Ingalese further says that to put the law of opulence into operation it is necessary to realize three things:
1. That everything you want exists now in Divine Mind.
2. Realize that all things belong to Deity and that you can only have temporary use of them.
3. We should realize that all things are distributed by the Universal Consciousness according to law. One man is not poverty-stricken and another man a millionaire by chance, fatalism or caprice; but everything is distributed according to the law of mental demand or of asking and receiving.
How do you put the law of opulence into operation in your life?
– You need to know what you want.
– Possess strong desire
– Possess strong faith that you can get what you want
– Repeat affirmations
– Visualize your goal
– You need some degree of concentration
– You need patience
– You need persistence
The law of opulence, the law of attraction, creative visualization and other similar terms are different labels for the same subject.
The following books can help you put the law of opulence into operation:
I Invite You to Subscribe to My Newsletter.
Join me to receive articles, advice, updates and inspirational quotes.