Your thoughts create your reality and shape your life.
Your thoughts thoughts become reality when you repeat them often.
For every result and every situation in the external world there is an inner cause, and this cause are your thoughts.
In other words, the conditions and circumstances of your life are the result of your thoughts and beliefs.
- Do you wish to change your life?
- Do you want to improve your life?
To do so, you need to start with your thoughts. You need to get rid of the thoughts that make you stay where you are.
How to Start Creating Your New Reality?
As I already said, your thoughts create your reality. To change your reality, you need to learn how thoughts become reality.
You can create your reality, and actually, you are always doing so, though unknowingly.
Since thoughts become reality, you need to be careful of what you think. You create problems, and you can also create success. When you understand how to use the laws of visualization and manifestation, you start creating positive results.
Here are a few concise steps to create the reality you want:
- Start by becoming aware of your thoughts.
- After becoming aware of your thoughts you need to avoid the ones you do not want. You need to remove your negative and limiting thoughts.
- Simply, when a negative thought occupies your attention, immediately replace it with a happy and positive thought.
- Always avoid negative, repressing and unhappy thoughts.
- Learn to think positive thoughts and expect positive results of your actions.
- Learn about creative visualization and the law of attraction.
- Your thoughts manifest the reality you want. The more you learn about manifestation, the better are your prospects to create a better reality.
You can create your reality consciously and intently. You can manifest the reality you want.
Visualization is a mental technique that uses the powers of the mind and the imagination to create what we want in our life.
With the help of this technique, we can shape our life, character and circumstances, and attract opportunities, people and the things we desire.
This technique is similar to daydreaming. In both of them, we create imaginary mental scenarios of events and situations, just like a movie.
Ad - Continue reading below.
The difference is that with creative visualization we use certain rules and techniques that enable us to create these mental scenarios and events as reality in our life. Through this technique, our thoughts can create our reality.
The thoughts we most often think create the circumstances and events of our life.
When you become familiar with the mental laws of success, and learn how to visualize what you really want, you will then be able to improve your life and create success. You become the conscious creator of your life.
“Create a compelling vision, one that takes people to a new place, and then translate that vision into a reality.”
If you look at some of your past success or failure, and try to remember your state of mind prior to the success or failure, you will often discover that you repeated certain thoughts over and again in your mind. These thoughts, led you to behave and act in a certain manner, and attracted certain corresponding events and circumstances into your life.
Thinking a certain thought a few times will most probably not change your life, but repeating the same thought everyday, day after day will ultimately create a new reality, in accordance with the thoughts that you repeated.
Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
Here are a few more points to remember:
- Repeating the same thought day after day programs the subconscious mind to act according to this thought and to bring it into reality.
- Thoughts and mental images lead to action, and action leads to results, fulfillment and achievement.
- A strong and definite thought or mental image tends to create its counterpart in the physical world.
This article is intended for general information only.
You can find many articles with practical information about this topics at this website.
For more details, guidance and instructions, I recommend that you read the book Manifest and Achieve Whatever You Want.