Do you read motivational quotes? Most people read motivational quotes. Why they do that?
People like to read quotes, because quotes are concise sentences, expressing wisdom, and awakening motivation, inspiration and happiness. Reading them resembles eating a piece of good chocolate or a slice of a delicious cake.
Why You Need to Read Motivational Quotes?
Motivational quotes motivate, inspire and encourage
Quotes have the power to motivate, inspire and encourage. Whenever you feel low, unhappy, or lacking motivation, read attentively a few quotes, and you will see how your mood and state of mind begin to improve.
Motivational quotes energize and prompt you to take action
When you need a little push and some fuel to help you take action, motivational quotes can be of great help. At such times, it would be most helpful to read the words of people who achieved something in their life. Read their motivating words, and let these words sink into your mind.
Motivational quotes give insight and wisdom
Many quotes contain insight and wisdom condensed into a few words. If you read the quote a few times, and focus on the words, often, you will discover wisdom and insight that will help you in your life.
Motivational quotes offer hope
Another benefit that you can gain by reading motivational quotes is hope. When in a difficult situation, when you do not know what to do, or when you feel down, quotes are like rays of light entering your life and driving away the darkness. I do not mean that every quote would give you hope, but quite a few are really a beacon of light.
They bring light and happiness into your day
A motivational quote has the power to awaken happiness and to brighten your day. It is a good idea to read a few in the morning, after waking up, and again, before your leave for work. Often, the words you read stay with you and affect how you think, act and react, for a long time after reading them.
Motivational quotes teach
If you pay attention to the words, while reading a quote, you will gain good advice from it, which you can then implement in your life.
They open the mind to see life in a wider perspective
Quotes often open the eyes and the mind to understand truths and acknowledge things you otherwise would have missed. They let you see life from another, wider perspective, and in this sense, they expand the mind and the awareness.
Motivational quotes are mood changers
Reading quotes can improve how you feel and change your mood for the better. It is like drinking something that uplifts your spirit. That is why it is a good idea to have some good quotes handy, so you can read them whenever you want to uplift your spirit.
They inspire to positive thinking and taking positive action
Good quotes make you feel positive, optimistic, energetic and optimistic, ready to set goals and take action. Their effect might continue for a little while or longer. To set this attitude as habit, you need to read quotes often and every day.
Reading motivational quotes does not require effort
It is actually fun and joy, does not require any effort, and hardly takes more than a few moments.
I suggest you read a few quotes in the morning, after waking up, or just before going to work. You may also read them at night, before going to sleep. These are not the only times suitable to read them. Any time of the day is suitable.
You may carry with you a small notebook, where you can write the quotes you most like, and which have a strong positive effect on you.
You may also store quotes on your cell phone, where they can be always available to you when you want to read them.
Nowadays, there are so many website with quotes on the Internet, and with a little search, you can find many on every topic. You can easily find the words of famous and not so famous people, from ancient times until now.
1. “Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.”
– Napoleon Hill
2. “All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them.”
– Walt Disney
3. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune, without the words and never stops at all.”
– Emily Dickenson
4. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.”
– W. Clement Stone
5. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.”
6. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
– Thomas Jefferson
7. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
– Jerry Rice
8. “Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.”
– Mary Manin Morrissey
9. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
– Mark Twain
10. “The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.”
– George Bernard Shaw
11. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined.
12. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
– Thomas A. Edison
13. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
– Les Brown
14. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
– Maya Angelou
15. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
– Ralph Marston
16. “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.”
– Robert Muller
17. “Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can’t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people.”
– Lee Iacocca
18. “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.”
– James Allen
Learn how to use the power of affirmations to improve your life, build good habits, increase confidence, and to attract success, love and happiness into your life. A book with all the advice and guidance you need.
Learn about Affirmations