Do you like reading success quotes? Most people do.
Many search the Internet every day for quotes about success. This is quite understandable. Everyone wants success, and everyone wants to be reminded about success.
Reading a few quotes about success now and then, inspires and motivates the reader, and awakens the desire to progress in life and to achieve more.
I am sure that you have noticed that almost every website nowadays, features quotes about various topics, and success quotations are among them. That’s great, since you can easily find and choose the ones you most like.
- They are wise ideas that open the mind to new insights and a broader viewpoint.
- They are short sentences, which contain practical wisdom and useful advice.
- Quotes are words that motivate, inspire and encourage the reader.
- People seek them and enjoy reading them because they need words of encouragement and motivation.
- Everyone enjoys reading something that takes him or her, at least mentally, away from the problems of everyday life and gives them hope.
- People need positive words that inspire, motivate and encourage.
- You have most probably noticed that in many offices there are stickers on the walls, with various quotes. Maybe you also paste quotes on the wall. Consciously or unconsciously, this makes you read them many time every day.
It is true, after some time, you might get used to the stickers on the wall and stop giving them your conscious attention. Nevertheless, the eyes and mind see them. This is like repeating an affirmation often, until it affects your life. In this sense, quotes about success, achievements, goals, health or any other topic, affect the mind and the behavior in the same way as when repeating affirmations.
The words you read sink into the mind, which eventually, accepts them, and to a greater or smaller extent, depending on various factors, makes you think and act in accordance with them.
There are people who use success quotations in their WhatsApp, Facebook or other social media account. Others save a few quotations about success or about any other topic that interests them on their smartphones, so they can read them often.
These positive sentences remind the person reading them to be positive and to expect the best. They are useful in difficult times and in good times. They encourage, inspire, motivate and enhance the desire to make the quotes a reality in one’s life.
There are people who fear success, and unconsciously avoid it. I don’t intend to discuss the reasons why people are afraid of success and run away from it. I only want to say that if you fear success and feel that you do not deserve it, reading success quotes would gradually help you change your attitude and mindset, making it easier for you to accept the idea of success.
When you accept success and feel that you deserve it, you start attracting it into your life. You begin the see opportunities you did not see until now.
How would you define success, since it not just one thing? In my article about success definitions, I have offered several definitions of success, such as, the favorable outcome of an action, growth, development, improvement, achieving what you have set out to do and many other definitions.
What People Do with Success Quotes?
- They use them as their success motto.
- They upload them to their social network accounts, such as Facebook or Twitter.
- People use them as inspirational sentences to inspire, encourage and motivate them.
- Often, the words contain wisdom and deep insight.
- Some regard them as tips for success and for improving their life.
- Sayings and quotations are regarded as concise sentences that focus on a particular skill, behavior or attitude, which people want to possess.
Are Success Quotes Useful or Helpful?
Yes, if you read them with the right mindset.
- Regard the words you read as a source of inspiration and motivation.
- Read them often.
- Think about them and about they mean.
- Think and find out how to use the insight they deliver in your everyday life.
- Do your best to make them part of your life by thinking, acting and behaving in accordance with what they teach.
- Use them as a topic for meditation.
- Try to follow them in your everyday life.
1. “Happy thoughts make your life happy. Miserable thoughts make your life miserable. Be careful of what you think.”
2. “The mental movie in your mind is the cause of everything that happens to you.”
3. “Change the mental movie that you keep viewing in your mind to one that you like. Keep playing it in your mind, and before you know it, the movie turns into reality.”
4. “Worries, fears, doubts and lack of belief are like high waves and strong winds that are pushing away the boat that is carrying success to you.”
5. “It does not take more effort to imagine yourself rich, than to imagine yourself poor. If you keep imagining yourself as a rich person, you will start thinking like a rich person and attract riches into your life.”
6. “If your thoughts focus on problems, fears and failure, then, most likely, this is what you will get. If you often think positive thoughts and expect success, then, most likely, this is what you will get.”
7. “Think of success and prosperity as your only options, and soon they will become part of your life.”
Success Quotes and Sayings
1. “All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination. Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth.”
– Napoleon Hill
2. “If you cannot do great things yourself, remember that you may do small things in a great way.”
– Napoleon Hill
3. “Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”
– Oprah Winfrey
4. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”
– Michael Jordan
5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
– Arthur Ashe
6. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”
– Robert Collier
7. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
– John Quincy Adams
8. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
– Walt Disney
9. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
10. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
– Thomas Edison
11. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”
– Ray Goforth
12. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”
– Les Brown
13. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”
– Steve Jobs
14. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
– Milton Berle
15. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
– Colin Powell
16. “Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.”
– Dale Turner
17. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”
– Mario Andretti
For more success quotes, please visit:
Quotes on Success and on Attaining Success